Stewart Mader is founder of Future Changes, a specialist consultancy that teaches people at Fortune 500 companies, universities, non-profits, and small businesses how to improve productivity using wikis.
Stewart frequently gives keynotes and workshops that get people thinking about how to improve productivity, shorten the time it takes to get work done, and equip new employees with the information they need to quickly make an impact.
|February 17||Keynote Six Degrees of Collaboration||Web Content 2009|
|March 19||Keynote||DocTrain West|
|March 20||Learn How to Use a Wiki at Work||DocTrain West|
“Stewart articulates the benefits of wikis clearly & comprehensively - he’s the voice of experience.”
- Audience Member - Stanford Tech Briefing
“There’s not many humans on the planet that know more about wikis than Stewart Mader. Wherever folks are talking about wiki technology, you’ll find Mader, explaining how wikis work, how to get folks to use them, how to govern them, and how to use them to solve various real-world challenges.”
- Scott Abel - Organizer, Web Content & DocTrain Conferences
“Stewart was instrumental in helping Jay and I…If you are even thinking about wikis, go buy his book.”
- Nate Nash - Management Consultant, BearingPoint
“Very simple, very effective, straight to the point…plenty of helpful tips on how to deploy successfully wikis within the enterprise. Just brilliant!”
- Luis Suarez - Social Software Evangelist, IBM
I’ll show you how to:
- Manage everything important to your work, including background research, notes, URLs, meeting agendas & minutes, action items, and finished documents, presentations, and files.
- Help your team make the change from using email for everything to gathering, building, and editing information on the wiki, and using email only when necessary.
- Organize a living knowledgebase that people can rely on for critical information. I’ll also show how you can involve external people, such as customers and partners, and give them a chance to help you and each other. That ultimately enhances your reputation.
Contact me to discuss your needs.
How Do You Grow Wiki Adoption?
21 Days of Wiki Adoption
Interviews & Podcasts
Here are a few recent interviews and podcasts:
- Interview with Scott Nesbitt of DMN Communications on How the phenomenon of “highly paid security guards” hinders innovation, Why wiki evangelism starts at lunch, and more. (36 min)
- Interview with Tom Johnson of Tech Writer Voices on Embracing Wikis. (18 min)
- Guest on Engineers Without Fears podcast with Matt Moore. (34 min)