Your competitors are using wikis. Your customers are using wikis. So are other employees in your organization. You need to use wikis too. It’s where your future is. And I’ll show you how.
The latest post appears in the player, and all posts are listed below in chronological order:
Put the entire series on your site! Just copy & paste this code:
- Introducing 21 Days of Wiki Adoption
- Day 1: Grassroots is Best
- Day 2: Wiki vs. Email
- Day 3: Your Wiki Isn’t Necessarily Wikipedia
- Day 4: Run a Pilot
- Day 5: Hold a BarnRaising
- Day 6: Don’t Rush It
- Day 7: Better Meetings
- Day 8: Meeting Agenda
- Day 9: Meeting Minutes
- Day 10: Action Items
- Day 11: Project Management
- Day 12: Documentation
- Day 13: Wiki vs. Content Management System
- Day 14: Is data safe in a wiki?
- Day 15: Request Procedure & Retention Policy
- Day 16: Afraid to Share?
- Day 17: How open or closed should your wiki be?
- Day 18: WikiCharter - community ‘house rules’
- Day 19: Be Firm
- Day 20: Incentives & Recognition
- Day 21: Science Fair